Sunday, January 4, 2015

4th day Stuffed Zucchini (lunch)

Hello! I'm into the 4th day already! Well, I don't know why my recipes are not in order in my blog. I think it's because I had the taco one in a draft. Anyway today's recipe is Stuffed Zucchini!
I am going to use the meat from the leftover recipe yesterday. I cooked 16 ounces but only used 4.
Ingredients:
4 oz of ground beef (350 cal)
1 small zucchini (41 cal)
1/4 of a cup of cheddar cheese (110 cal, but I actually used a little less so I'm saying its only 100 cal) 
Calorie count: 490

Cut the zucchini in half and cook in a pan. Do not use oil, just cook the zucchini, however do not cook the zucchini thoroughly. Carve the inside of the halves and mix with the meat. Add the mixture to each half and sprinkle 1/8 of a cup of cheese in each. Put it in the oven, until the cheese melts and it's crispy. Check with a fork if the zucchini is soft and Thoroughly cooked. Zucchini cooks really fast so it shouldn't take long. Now enjoy! This has been my favorite recipe so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment