Sunday, January 4, 2015

3rd day Lettuce wrapped tacos (lunch)

Hello this is the 3rd day!! I often don't have time for breakfast or I eat things like fruit, cereal, or anything my mother cooked in small quantities. I only post a recipe when I cook. Well, today's recipe is lettuce wrapped tacos
Ingredients:
Ground beef 4 oz (350 cal)
Lettuce leaves (13 cal)
1 small tomato (21 cal)
Half a lemon (10 cal)
1 oz cilantro (1 cal)
5 vinegar and salt kettled chips (40 cal)
1 serving =18 chips 150 cal around 8 cal per chip. 
Sprinkle of cheddar cheese (17 cal)

Calorie count: 452

Cook the meat with no oil, it has its own fat and it will excrete it once its cooked. Drain the meat and season with salt, paprika, and one tbsp of mustard. These condiments are 0 calories. Dice tomato and cilantro and add lemon and salt to taste. Eat with the chips and enjoy 

No comments:

Post a Comment