Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Introduction


Hello! 
Well, I'm finally starting a blog; I been wanting to start writing again, specially now that I can share it. I want to introduce myself, my name is Amanda and I grew up in El Salvador. I moved to Utah when I turned 11. I didn't speak English an had never attended a public school. The first two years were tough, but now it feels like I been here my whole life. I'm a Sagittarius, I love chips and salsa from Rio Grande and root beer floats from Hires H. I am currently waiting for a missionary, his name is Alfredo and he's serving in Spain Barcelona; He comes back in April, the two years are almost over. I have 2 siblings and a dog named Sandy. I'm currently in my 4th semester of college and I graduate in the spring. I love dancing and crafting, not much of a cook but I love to watch recipe videos. I hope to write my thoughts, life experiences, my made up recipes and hopefully some make up tips. This is it for now, but I'm very excited to share my life and ideas with ya'll. ❤






2 comments:

  1. I love it , and I wish the best and keep writing because is a treasure for you future family! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment, I will keep that in mind :)

    ReplyDelete