Thursday, October 30, 2014

Herbal Tea

3 words: I LOVE TEA!! Besides being a very delicious beverage, tea is low on calories and helps detoxify the body. However, I only do herbal tea so they're not technically derived from the Camellia plant. Ok ok, I drink "tisane" (that's the proper term) anyway, my obsession started with the raspberry iced tea from Taco Bell. I went through a phase of eating taco bell, and the drink I chose was always tea. I wanted to avoid soda so tea was it. Later, I started dating Alfredo and we would always go for McDonalds chicken nuggets. I chose sweet tea as my drink once again. I realized the tea was black and often too sweet, so I quit my daily buying. Stores like Teavana often carry both kinds, so I like to treat myself some days as I walk in the mall. Anyhow, I once read an article saying how a waste of money was to buy prepared tea; I analyzed this and I figured it was true. I still think its nice to buy prepared tea, just not daily. It's much cheaper to buy a pack at the super market and prepare it at home. I don't have a preference between iced and brewed tea, I equally like them. I do prefer fruity flavored tea like blueberry and raspberry to be iced (except citrus tea, lemon, orange etc.) flavors like cinnamon, vanilla, and chamomile taste better hot, in my opinion, I like keeping a variety. I recommend keeping a few packs on the go, they can be very convenient at times. well, for now these are my insights on tea, thanks again for reading. ❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment